Dry Expanded Microspheres is an extremely low density, high elasticity and low moisture absorption organic lightweight filler. But it is not just a filler reducing weight but also add the following edges to your products.
Benefits of Dry Expanded Microspheres
- Easy to sand
- Low water absorption
- Reduces cost / weight / density
- Highly elastic, shock absorbent
- High resistance to thermal shock
- Excellent adhesion between binder and microspheres
- Improves thermal insulation, sound blocking and vibration damping
|Grade||Average Particle size, µm||True Density, kg/m3||Softening Temp, °C|
Want to Learn more?
We are here to help. Our application team are ready to maximize the benefits of Waytop Microspheres in your application.