Microsphere can be used as a foaming agent, providing your product with a controlled foam structure. Not only do Front Microspheres increase the volume, they also promise highly controlled foaming and a closed, uniform cell structure when used as a foaming agent. In some applications, this guarantee less water/gas penetration.
Compared to chemical blowing agents, Front Microspheres’ fine, uniform cells achieves a more controlled result on foamed end products. However, if your application want both effect, Front can be mixed with chemical or physical blowing agents to achieve the target properties.
Microspheres are thermoplastic particles with shells that encapsulates gas. This will make your product more economic, light and numerous other benefits.
Microspheres expand at temperatures ranging from 100°C - 200°C for a range of advantages and a lost of applications.
- Fine close cellular foam structure;
- Stable foaming when processing
- Nice surface finishes for products;
- Different particle sizes for different surface results, smooth, less smooth and rough;
- Improve insulation properties, sound damping, heat insultation and light reflection;
Want to Learn more?
We are here to help. Our application team are ready to maximize the benefits of Waytop Microspheres in your application.